OldCarLand is the largest technical festival in Ukraine. It takes place twice a year – in spring and autumn. It has been held for six years at the State Aviation Museum named after O.K. Antonov in Kiev on the street. Medova, 1.
About a thousand units of equipment take part in the festival every time. It is exhibited among almost 100 planes and helicopters of the museum.
Among the participants – rare retro cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, military equipment. The oldest cars of the event are over 90 years old. There are many cars that belonged to famous and influential people, acted in movies or were in the service of government agencies. In addition, on OldCarLand you can see cars and representatives of automotive organizations from other countries.
The event is organized by the club of technical classics OldCarService.
In 2019, OldCarLand entered the Book of Records of Ukraine as an event where the largest number of vintage cars in Ukraine gathers at one location. In terms of attendance, the event is also one of the most popular among Kyivites and guests of the city – tens of thousands of people come to see the equipment.
The festival always hosts a rally on vintage cars, a show of retro fashion with the participation of model designers, driving skills competitions, as well as “Elegance” – when owners of retro cars dress in the outfit of the era of their car and present it on the stage. In addition, you can see spectacular drift on sports cars, visit the inside of open planes and ride some exclusive cars. Children can take part in pedal car competitions or have fun in the children’s sectors. For adults there are restaurant locations, real flight simulators and there are hourly activities with the participation of exclusive equipment.
More information about the festival – in our next announcements!
RULES OF BEHAVIOR AT THE EVENT
1) it is forbidden without the permission of the owner of the car to sit in the salon, to open the trunk and a bonnet;
2) it is not allowed to sit on the bonnet, wings or trunk of the car without discussing it with the owner of the car;
3) it is prohibited to go for the established fences, to the service area and to the restoration area;
4) it is impossible to climb the exhibits, ladders and ladders without the permission of the museum staff, to put children on them;
5) it is not allowed to leave children without care;
6) it is prohibited to carry firearms and cold weapons, explosives, chemical and poisonous substances, flammable liquids and objects;
7) it is strictly forbidden to smoke in places where within a radius of five meters more than one person;
8) it is impossible to organize and conduct unauthorized rallies and demonstrations, political and promotional actions, commercial and other activities;
9) not allowed to be drunk;
10) It is prohibited to swim in the lake.