OldCarLand is a unique festival of ancient technology, which already has its own traditions, admirers and authority. It passes twice a year at the State Museum of Aviation in Kiev. Each time it collects from 700 to 900 units of old technology, which is presented among hundreds of aircraft and helicopters of the museum.
This is the only event in Ukraine, which may go back a decade ago and see the whole range of ancient technology from pattifons and radios to exotic cars and airplanes. The special color of the festival is accompanied by extensive historical reconstruction, competitions in the driving skills of owners of old cars and show races.
OldCarLand is the perfect place to spend your weekend with family and friends. It will not only be possible to track how cars have changed over the past 100 years, but also to take part in dozens of competitions and events. It will be interesting to the children. They will open pilots of combat fighters, arrange competitions on pedal cars, and conduct master classes on drum games.
HOW TO GET THERE
The most convenient way to get to the place of the festival from the metro station Vokzalna bus №368
From the Sevastopol area you can get by bus
From the Maydan Nezalezhnosti – to the metro station Vokzalna by train, thence – by bus
From Kharkiv array – by bus
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
At the ticket office at the entrance to the State Museum of Aviation on the street. Medova, 1.
RULES OF BEHAVIOR AT THE FESTIVAL
1) it is forbidden without the permission of the owner of the car to sit in the salon, to open the trunk and a bonnet;
2) it is not allowed to sit on the bonnet, wings or trunk of the car without discussing it with the owner of the car;
3) it is prohibited to go for the established fences, to the service area and to the restoration area;
4) it is impossible to climb the exhibits, ladders and ladders without the permission of the museum staff, to put children on them;
5) it is not allowed to leave children without care;
6) it is prohibited to carry firearms and cold weapons, explosives, chemical and poisonous substances, flammable liquids and objects;
7) it is strictly forbidden to smoke in places where within a radius of five meters more than one person;
8) it is impossible to organize and conduct unauthorized rallies and demonstrations, political and promotional actions, commercial and other activities;
9) not allowed to be drunk;
10) It is prohibited to swim in the lake.
WHAT WILL BE AT THE FESTIVAL
Over 900 different cars will be brought to OldCarLand. This is the largest technical festival of Ukraine. It will take five days – from April 27 to May 1, at the State Museum of Aviation on the metropolitan street. Honey, 1.
This is the eighth event. Its organizer is OldCarService and the “KOFEBUS Project”.
The participants are cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles and bicycles. The oldest machines of the festival are more than 90 years old. There are only a few jugs. Many cars went by famous people. Machines will be imported from Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus and other countries.
For the first time at our festival will present a large-scale exposition of sports cars. You can see the retro cars that won the victory 30-40 years ago. Among them, unique specimens will be brought from the Baltic countries. In addition, the festival will visit the legend of motorsport Lithuanian Stasys Brunz. He is a 10-time champion of the Soviet Union in the rally, winner of the Tour of Europe Rally in 1974, the triple winner of the Finnish stage of the World Championship in Group 2 1980-1982.
OldCarLand will be the club buses of the most famous Ukrainian football teams. There will also be vintage and rare LAZs, another Soviet, French and Hungarian passenger equipment of different years of release.
The event will take place with the assistance of the Ministry of Defense, bring the tanks of the Second World War and modern domestic equipment to the festival. Shows the cars the US provided to our army in the 1990s.
OldCarLand will have restaurant zones, entertaining children’s sectors, musical bands, and active exhibits of musical and gaming equipment that will not be released for over 30 years. Competitions will be held on children’s pedal cars, various master classes will take place.
FESTIVAL WORKING HOURS 09:00 – 20:00. The entrance fee is UAH 120, for children under 12 years of age is free of charge.