If you have an interesting car, we will definitely find him at the oldest technical festival OldCarLand. Please familiarize yourself with the information below.
Who are allowed to participate?
– domestic cars, issued before 1986;
– rare domestic cars made before 1999, issued in batches up to 10 thousand units;
– foreign cars issued before 1986;
– rare for Ukraine foreign cars, issued before 1999;
– trucks and buses, issued before 1981;
– motorcycle, released before 1990;
– a rare motorcycle for Ukraine, released before 1999;
– bicycle equipment, released before 1990;
– tuning cars without a restriction on years of release (except for cars with a “collective-farm tune”);
– state of the art – any. It may be unrolled, in pre-rehabilitation and after restoration;
– cars that do not meet the requirements list can take part in the festival only after agreement with the organizers (send a question and a photo of such cars to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Participants arrival scheme
What do you need to take part in the festival?
1) register the car on our site by filling out the form *
2) come to us at the State Museum of Aviation VDNG on the street. Glushkova, 1 in Kiev. Confirm participation by filling out a questionnaire
3) choose a participant package from the three available ones.
* If you have problems accessing the Internet, with a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, you can register at the venue of the festival.
What types of options do we offer to car owners?
RULES OF BEHAVIOR AT THE FESTIVAL
1. The place of car parking is chosen not by the participant, but by the organizers. To set up a car where it pleases is forbidden.
2. It is necessary to install on the car (bus, truck or motorcycle) a passport of the participant with the specified characteristics of the model and a description of its features. The form of the passport of the participant is issued at the time of registration by the organizers.
3. The registered badge of the participant is valid only in the presence of a document certifying the person.
4. It is forbidden to ride the territory of the festival without compelling reasons and if not provided for by the program. In case of violation – you must leave the event.
5. Limitation of speed at the territory of the festival – 5 km / h.
6. No alcohol is allowed at the wheel. In case of violation – you must leave the territory of the event.
7. It is desirable to have a permanent presence near your own car.
8. It is prohibited to advertise political parties and public organizations.
9. It is forbidden to interfere with the work of journalists.
10. It is not allowed to behave rigorously with visitors and participants of the festival. Conflicts and problem situations should be solved together with the representatives of the organizers.
11. It is prohibited to refuel vehicles on the territory of the festival.
12. It is impossible to lay out a fire at the territory of the festival.
Answers to the most common questions:
Can I arrive without submitting a preliminary application on the Internet?
– So. It will be necessary to fill out a questionnaire at the entrance
How to understand that my application is accepted through the Internet? No confirmation of SMS or letter to mail.
– Applications are accepted automatically within 3 days from the time of filing.
Can I arrive earlier before the festival?
-It’s even needed. Arrival starts on Thursday (eve of the festival) after 09:00 to 21:00
Can I get on Friday, the first day of the festival?
– Yes, but until 12:00
How much does a car participate in the festival?
– Free. Optionally, you can pay extra for some options
Be sure to stand all the days of the event?
– No, but very desirable
What hours of the festival?
– Daily from 9:00 to 20:00
How many people can be a car and motorcycle crew?
– 2 people – driver and navigator
When is the rewarding of participants?
– on Sunday. Approximately from 16:00 to 17:30
Is there a security guard?
– Yes, cars will be protected after arrival on the territory, starting from the beginning of the festival’s beginning on Thursday