If you have a car older than 32 years old, we will definitely find him at the oldest OldCarLand Festival. Please familiarize yourself with the information below.
Who are allowed to participate?
– domestic cars, issued before 1986 year of issue
– foreign cars issued before 1986 year of issue
– trucks and buses, issued before 1981 year of issue
– motorcycle, released before 1990 year of issue
– bicycle equipment, released before 1990 year of issue
– state of the art – any. May be unrolled in pre-repair and after restoration
What do you need to take part in the festival?
1) register the car on our site by filling out the form *
2) come to us at the State Museum of Aviation VDNG on the street. Glushkova, 1 in Kiev. Confirm participation by filling out a questionnaire
3) choose a participant package from the three available ones.
* If you have problems accessing the Internet, with a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, you can register at the venue of the festival.
What types of options do we offer to car owners?
RULES OF BEHAVIOR AT THE FESTIVAL
1) The place of car parking is chosen not by the participant, but by the organizers. It is forbidden to put the car where you want it.
2) It is necessary to install a plate with a clear description of the features of the model and the history of your particular car on the car (bus, truck or photographic equipment). The description should include: the year of issue of the model, its technical characteristics (power and engine volume, transmission type, type of suspension) and features of the complete set; Year of issue of your car, mileage, year of restoration.
2) It is desirable to have a maximum permanent presence at his own car
3) It is forbidden to ride the territory of the festival, unless it is provided for by the festival program. In case of violation – you must leave the territory of the event
4) it is forbidden to move by car at speeds exceeding 5 km / h
5) It is prohibited to use alcohol. In case of violation – you must leave the territory of the event
6) it is prohibited to advertise political parties and public organizations
7) It is prohibited to interfere with the work of journalists and to refuse to comment and interview
8) it is forbidden to deal with the visitors rudely
9) Conflicts and problem situations should be solved together with the representatives of the organizers
10) You can not carry out the maintenance of the car and refuel in the territory of the State Museum of Aviation
11) It is prohibited to plant a fire near the car
Answers to the most common questions:
Can I arrive without submitting a preliminary application on the Internet?
– So. It will be necessary to fill out a questionnaire at the entrance
How to understand that my application is accepted through the Internet? No confirmation of SMS or letter to mail.
– Applications are accepted automatically within 3 days from the time of filing.
Can I arrive earlier before the festival?
-It’s even needed. Arrival starts on Thursday (eve of the festival) after 09:00 to 21:00
Can I get on Friday, the first day of the festival?
– Yes, but until 12:00
How much does a car participate in the festival?
– Free. Optionally, you can pay extra for some options
Be sure to stand all the days of the event?
– No, but very desirable
What hours of the festival?
– Daily from 9:00 to 20:00
How many people can be a car and motorcycle crew?
– 2 people – driver and navigator
When is the rewarding of participants?
– on Sunday. Approximately from 16:00 to 17:30
Is there a security guard?
– Yes, cars will be protected after arrival on the territory, starting from the beginning of the festival’s beginning on Thursday