If you have a car older than 25 years old, we will definitely find him at the oldest OldCarLand Festival. Please familiarize yourself with the information below.
Who are allowed to participate?
– domestic cars, issued before 1986 year of issue
– foreign cars issued before 1986 year of issue
– trucks and buses, issued before 1981 year of issue
– motorcycle, released before 1990 year of issue
– bicycle equipment, released before 1990 year of issue
– state of the art – any. May be unrolled in pre-repair and after restoration
What do you need to take part in the festival?
1) register the car on our site by filling out the form *
2) come to us at the State Museum of Aviation on the street. Medova, 1 in Kiev. Confirm participation by filling out a questionnaire
3) choose a participant package from the three available ones.
* If you have problems accessing the Internet, with a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, you can register at the venue of the festival.
What types of options do we offer to car owners?
It includes: a diploma and a passport of the participant, a package of stickers, two badges for one car or motorcycle, a discount on food.
Cost: free of charge
It includes: Package 1 + Iron number OldCarLand, T-shirt OldCarLand
Cost: 200 UAH
It includes: Package 2 + Banquet with VIA Lysya Song Concert
Cost: 500 UAH
HOW TO GETTING?
WHERE TO MAKE THE MACHINE? (Distance in km to the State Museum of Aviation)
2 km – Sevastopol square, 5 (self-service sink)
2.1 km – Povitroflotsky avenue, 86 (tunnel washing)
4.3 km to the street. Mechanisers, 5
4.8 km from the street. Vasyl Lipkovsky, 1
4.9 km away from “Europort” shopping center, st. Ivan Ogienko, 15A
6.1 km. – st. Borschagovskaya, 95-B,
7.4 km – st. Machine-building, 33
5.5 miles from Saperno Slobodskaya 100 yards
9.9 km – Naberezhno-Khreshchatyk, 10 (tunnel type)
10.6 km – st. Street Wheat, 9 (tunnel type)
11.1 km – st. Salute, 2 (self-service)
13, 3 km – Bazhana, 2
16.2 km – Ring Road, 22,
WHERE TO STOP (list of hotels from the distance from the State Museum of Aviation)
1,8 km – Molodogvardiyskaya, 32, “Royal Congress Hotel”
1,8 km – st. Malodogvardeyskaya 32 “Air City Hotel”
2.8 km – Valery Lobanovsky ave., 25/16 “Oberig”
1.8 km to the street. Aviokonstruktora Antonova, 2/32 “Kozatsky”
5.5 km – Vadym Getmanov Street, 6 ‘IQ Hotel’
3.5 miles from St. Yasnaya, 26 “Husarsky”
6.2 km – Kamenyariv street, 42 “Shelter”
RULES OF BEHAVIOR AT THE FESTIVAL
1) The place of car parking is chosen not by the participant, but by the organizers. It is forbidden to put the car where you want it.
2) It is necessary to install a plate with a clear description of the features of the model and the history of your particular car on the car (bus, truck or photographic equipment). The description should include: the year of issue of the model, its technical characteristics (power and engine volume, transmission type, type of suspension) and features of the complete set; Year of issue of your car, mileage, year of restoration.
2) It is desirable to have a maximum permanent presence at his own car
3) It is forbidden to ride the territory of the festival, unless it is provided for by the festival program. In case of violation – you must leave the territory of the event
4) it is forbidden to move by car at speeds exceeding 5 km / h
5) It is prohibited to use alcohol. In case of violation – you must leave the territory of the event
6) it is prohibited to advertise political parties and public organizations
7) It is prohibited to interfere with the work of journalists and to refuse to comment and interview
8) it is forbidden to deal with the visitors rudely
9) Conflicts and problem situations should be solved together with the representatives of the organizers
10) You can not carry out the maintenance of the car and refuel in the territory of the State Museum of Aviation
11) It is prohibited to plant a fire near the car
Answers to the most common questions:
Can I arrive without submitting a preliminary application on the Internet?
– So. It will be necessary to fill out a questionnaire at the entrance
How to understand that my application is accepted through the Internet? No confirmation of SMS or letter to mail.
– Applications are accepted automatically within 3 days from the time of filing.
Can I arrive earlier before the festival?
-It’s even needed. Arrival starts on Thursday (eve of the festival) after 09:00 to 21:00
Can I get on Friday, the first day of the festival?
– Yes, but until 12:00
How much does a car participate in the festival?
– Free. Optionally, you can pay extra for some options
Be sure to stand all the days of the event?
– No, but very desirable
What hours of the festival?
– Daily from 9:00 to 20:00
How many people can be a car and motorcycle crew?
– 2 people – driver and navigator
When is the rewarding of participants?
– on Sunday. Approximately from 16:00 to 17:30
Is there a security guard?
– Yes, cars will be protected after arrival on the territory, starting from the beginning of the festival’s beginning on Thursday
WHAT WILL BE AT THE FESTIVAL?
September 28th, Thursday. Collection of participants.
10:00 – 20:00 – check-in, registration of participants
September 29th, friday The festival opens
09:30 – the main stage begins to work
10:00 – Children’s scene near the start
Il-76 aircraft. Children’s music will be played
11:00 – the solemn opening of the festival.
11:50 – press conference for journalists at
Board of the largest aircraft of the IL-86 Museum
12:50 – take off of Harley-Davidson motorclub.
14:00 – the parade starts with the city under the slogan “I
Going to OldCarLand “.
15:00 – “Best Mechanic” Competition Starts at the Main Stage
16:00 – Ukrainian champion in ring racing
Sergey Malik presents a line of racing
Cars that have won for
17:00 – Competitions of driving skills in
September 30, Saturday:
09:30 – main stage continues to work
09:50 – the children’s scene continues
Near Il-76. Children’s music will be played
10:00 – the beginning of the administrative check
Participants of competitions on children’s pedals
Cars Cup Transport Department
Infrastructure of the KSCA.
11:30 – from the State Museum of Aviation in the direction
The center of Kiev will leave the column of scooters.
11:00 – Expert Commission starts with
Identification of authentic and interesting cars.
11:30 – opening of the retro flea market.
12:00 – excursion starts from the main scene
12:00 – Reconstructors of the association
“Civilization” arranged large-scale
Reconstruction of troops
13:30 – continuation of the driver’s competition
Skill on cars in the test area.
12:00 – Competitions for children’s pedals
12:30 – at the main stage of the festival for
Motorists and owners of retro cars
Starts the race – “Change the spare on
12:40 – Harley-Davidson motorclub is taking off.
13:00 – opening of the unique exhibition “Z
The past into the future – the evolution of LAZs “for
Support of the LAZ enterprise
13:00 – opening the Harley-Davidson Exposition
Partner of the festival “Doors of Belarus”
14:30 – the beginning of the tuning competition.
14:40 – start of competitions on the quality of car audio and
Sound pressure with the participation of well-known musicians.
15:00 – Getting to know the most interesting
15:00 – rewarding the winners of the competition at
Children’s pedals on the Cup
Department of Transport Infrastructure
15:30 – rewarding winners of the competition
“The best mechanic”.
16:00 – 4th FATC CITS Conference and
Participants of the retro movement of Ukraine
16:00 – rewarding of the winners of the competition from
Tuning, quality and sound pressure.
17:30 – rewarding the winners of the competition
“The best driver of KP” Kyivpastrans “.
20:20 – the night arrivals of the festival participants will start in Kiev
October 1, Sunday:
09:30 – main stage continues
09:50 – the children’s scene continues to work
Near Il-76. Children’s music will be played
10:00 – “Battle of Autoclubs” – BRAIRING starts
Competition on the knowledge of autohistory.
10:30 – Reconstructors of the “Civilization” Association continue to scale
The reconstruction of the troops, beginning with the princely age
11:00 – commission of the retro movement begins. Identifies authentic car events.
12:00 – Harley-Davidson Motorclub is taking off.
12:30 – continuation of competitions on children pedal cars
13:00 – Take off the Retro Scooter Club
13:20 – Competition “Change the reserve at speed” near the scene
13:20 – Awarding of winners of competitions on children pedal cars.
14:00 – continuation of driving skills competitions in the test area
16:00 – official closing and awarding the winners.